Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Cedar Park-Summer 2010

We went to Cedar Park to visit Rene & Will last month. Justin and I celebrated our 6th anniversary while we were there. We ate at Maggiano's (sp?). It was pretty delicious!!

We ate at Fire House Subs--Jen is the Fire Chief.

The next day we went to Cabela's in Buda. This is exactly how Jenny spent the entire like 10 hours. No not really...the boys only spent 9 hours in there. :)

To the circus. We went to see Ringling Brothers, Barnham and Bailey Circus. I haven't been to a circus in a very long time. Circuses tend to scare me--ya I know, I'm weird, but they do. Anyhow, this circus was amazing!!!! It totally made me change my mind about them.

I'm really bummed that these were the only picts that I got b/c there were so many other occasions that I wish I would of had picts. Jenny took her 3 year picts with Mark (you can see them at www.gaynorphoto.com --client proofs--password Jenny) and we went to Schlitterbaun--a first for me. They had the last 1/2 of most of the slides closed b/c there were jelly fish in the river! Crazy huh?!! Anyhow, we had a fun time!

No comments:

Post a Comment