Monday, August 23, 2010

Possum with the Johnson's!!!

We were able to get together with Mom, Dad, Adam, Haley and Haley's family at PK this month! I had so much fun!!!

Adam & Haley
We rented a boat for 4 hours. It was a cute little thing--with little power. It did manage to get most of us out of the water for a little play time! Jenny with Adam's neice. This is totally a posed pict because Jenny really did not want to go for a boat ride.
Adam and me.
Me one-skiing. I've only ever done it behind the jet ski. The training rope really helps!!
Justin one-skiing while Adam drove. One-skiing while Adam drove-good. Knee boarding while Adam drove-NOT good. It gave us all a good laugh anyway!!!! Thanks Adam and Justin for being the object of our humor!!
Mom and Dad--ready to cruise!
The pooped pup. She fought it for so long!
I have my own personal Mr. Food at my house!! He has a gift. The wok makes camp-cooking sooooo great (and easy too)!
Jenny reading the PK Chamber of Commerce book on the way home with upside down sunglasses---is there really any other way to wear them?? I really put this pict in to tell another story that doesn't even show up. I looked back on her window and there were smeared finger prints all over her window. I asked her what happened and she said, "I made a Cheez-It rainbow." I thought, "Ok, because that was such a cleaver response, I'll just leave it for a while!"
Jenny played in her little pool for about 2 days straight while mom and dad watched her. She Loved it!! And I appreciate the fact that it takes so little to please her!
Mom, Dad, and Jenny.

No comments:

Post a Comment