Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Water painting!!

Let me tell you about water painting. I had to go to the lumber yard here in town to get a paint brush for my project. Jenny saw a 33 cent sponge paint brush she thought she needed so I said okay. We got home and I got busy on my project and Jenny wanted to use her brush too. I got a tupperware bowl of water and let her dip her sponge brush in it and paint up a storm in the garage! She made a beautiful masterpiece and cleaned the garage floor at the same time!! What a fun time!
The next to last Sunday in August was Jenny's last day in the "nursery" at church. Because her birthday is early in the school year she is one of the older ones in her group. We ate lunch with PaPa at Rosa's after church that day. Now she is in the 2's and 3's class with Cole and Case!!

No comments:

Post a Comment