Sunday, August 22, 2010
UpperCase Living
My cousin LaShawn sells UpperCase Living. There is some pretty cool stuff! I put this saying above the window by our dining table. I think it is my favorite!
This one is in the laundry room and says, "I'm thankful for my piles of laundry, it means my loved ones are nearby." I thought I put a closer up picture on here, but guess I didn't.
"Mi casa es su casa." Truly! I'm not purposefully a bad hostess, but if you come to my house I truly expect you to make yourself so at home that you prowl through the fridge, pantry, cabinets, whatever simply b/c I just forget to be a proper hostess.
"Now and forever" above our bed. I only have 3 picts for now in the frames. One was a just-dating picture, one an engagement, and the one on the left was us with Annie and Ruthie when we just found out we were pregnant with Jenny. Justin and I just celebrated our 6th anniversary last weekend and took another pict so I will add it to the "now and forever" wall soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment