Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A turkey is a funny bird...

His head goes wobble, wobble!
He only knows one funny word
Gobble, gobble, gobble!
(sung to Pop Goes the Weasel)
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Instead of Where's Waldo? Where's Jenny? I thought she had gone outside with Justin b/c the house was so quiet. No, I finally found her in the blue box in her room. She had dumped everything out and climbed in to play. Her head can barely be seen peeking out.
 Jenny dressed the duck up!
 Happy Thanksgiving at school!!
 Mae & Leon gave Jenny a "Strawberry Cupcake" doll and remote control car! You would've thought she had just won the lottery! I wish I would have recorded it--it was priceless!
 Justin chillin' out with his new coffee mug from Mallory and Justin.
 Jenny loved this little vanity. She sat there and did her hair forever!
 The highlight of Jenny's weekend. DANCING! Kevin & Angel made their garage into a "lounge". It was so awesome! It had a dance floor, with cool lights, and a d.j./karaoke set up! They had all kinds of music including Elmo's Splish-Splash! Jenny danced the night away with Emma and Viv!
 Jenny and Emma doing the dishes. They had so much fun! Jenny's shirt has a radio on it. She woke up this morning so excited and ready to go dance again. She wore her radio shirt so she could "turn the music on and dance all day"!!!
 Memaw/Grandma Jean!
 Dance night #2! Featuring Emma on vocals!



No comments:

Post a Comment