Wednesday, December 22, 2010

"Milk & Cookies"

"Now I know what he likes for a late night snack
For years now it's been bringing him back
Milk and cookies" Clint Black

Jenny and I made cookies. She was really a great helper!! When she was helping me I was very careful about measuring and such. On recipe #2, I told her to watch Mickey Mouse while I mixed them and she could help me cut with the cookie cutters. Well, I wasn't so careful when measuring without her by my side and put in 4 T. of baking powder instead of 4 t.!!! That went in the trash; we ran to the store and started over with Jenny's help, of course!!!!


 All the cookies. Not sure how many cookies we made, but it was nine recipes. We had a ton of fun!!
 Making the icing!

 Ta Da!!! We have blue bells, yellow stars, red gingerbread boys and girls, and green trees!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! I am impressed! :) Lucky Santa!! Merry Christmas to y'all!!

    ReplyDelete