Friday, March 5, 2010

Jesus Loves Me

Jenny has been such a busy little girl this past week. I didn't get many still shots; mostly video so I don't have many picts to put up of all the fun things we did. Last Friday we went to Ready, Set, Go. It had most of the same trampolines and such that she has at gymnastics so she thought that was great!! On Wednesday night we went to Jump-N-Jungle for Addi and Kenlea's 2nd birthday party! She had a ton of fun and was really worn out after. Here she is at gymnastics with Mrs. Sherry. She is the one in the middle. I'm glad I got this pict b/c it looks like she is following the teacher; she actually doesn't follow on the floor very well.
I turned the glasses around and asked her if it felt better, and she said, "No, not too much." and turned them back upside down. So silly!!
She's checking things out--outside her bedroom window.
Taking a pict just like mama. It was sooo funny!!!
Last night Jenny sang, "Jesus Loves Me" with her music. It is a huge deal to listen to "my music" in the car!

No comments:

Post a Comment