Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hello.

It seems like things are going so quickly at the house. I can't keep up with the progress. This week they have put up the crown molding, some base boards, & the interior doors. They have also officially finished the roof, and cleaned up the junk brick and such around the outside!! Maybe I'll get those pict up sometime.

This is Jenny's bathtub. I showed it to her after they insulated the exterior walls (the insulation fell in the tub). She said, "There's poop in du baf!"
Yes, it snowed AGAIN before the roof was finished.
The fireplace has been bricked!!
Jenny is pretty easily entertained, luckily!! She got some pink kitty rain boots that she thinks are pretty cool!
The mini-wall is up for the island. Also, the walls are textured!
I really like the ceiling in our bedroom!
An almost finished roof!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment