Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Memorial Weekend--Ya, I'm very behind.



For Memorial weekend this year, we took our 4th annual trip to Possom Kingdom lake. It is my favorite lake for many reasons, and this trip is one I look forward to all year! It is always a great time with family and friends!! This year was a pretty rainy year--still loads of fun! Jenny had a super trip with lots of grandparent time--Rene, Will, Dad and Mom were all there!! She loved the jet ski, but most often it just put her to sleep. She had fun playing with Kayden, Cole, Case and the other kids--we don't get to see them very often anymore, which made it even more special. Jim Bob and Tia treated us to music--they win Entertainer of the Year award--thanks you guys--it was great!! I am definitely looking forward to next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment