Friday, June 19, 2009

The last 2 weeks!

ADAM'S MARRIED!!! We went up to Canadian last weekend for Adam & Haley's wedding! It was beautiful and everything went great! Justin, Jenny, and I had a ton of fun, and it was so good to see the family!! I was so disappointed with the pictures I got though--I was busy keeping up with Jenny and all that I didn't take many or get many good picts. Hopefully someone else got some good ones and will share. Most of all, I feel really bad that I did not get one picture of Adam and Haley!!









Gettin' the mail with Granddad.

Jenny has discovered a kiddie pool and it's her favorite new thing!! She just calls it "wawa". I filled it up one morning about 10ish and figured that would give it a while to warm up before we got in it that afternoon---NO she wanted in right then and cried when I told her we had to take a break. After she took a nap we went back out and she stayed in for 3 more hours!! She saw where I put it up at and the next morning she went and knocked on the door where it was at and yelled "wawa!" So we got it out again and while I walked around the corner to get the hose she crawled in it with her clothes on--she was very excited!!
We went to Critter Fest yesterday at the Science Spectrum with Cade and Kenlea (Connie and LaShawn too). She was not so crazy about the animals, but she had fun with her cousins--especially in the room for kids under 5!





Jenny got Daddy a new backpack for his lap top for Father's Day--she wore it in to show him--Mom's creative wrapping!!!


Jenny got caught playing dress-up with Grandma's jewelry!!

Jenny really likes to play on her 4-wheeler. She is getting braver with it. She likes to go over the rock pile at PaPa's (with a little help). When daddy takes her for rides on the big 4-wheeler, he goes up and down the ditches and so she thinks she needs to go down the ditch in her little one too.














1 comment:

  1. i love all the pics!! honestly, it makes me a little sad because we dont get to see each other much :( i miss seeing yall! hope to change that soon! soo......come see me please!!!

    ReplyDelete