Friday, July 2, 2010

June

Jenny was very reluctant to get on, but after I just threw her on...she LOVED it! It helped that Addi loved it too and wasn't scared : )
Now she's riding solo, stepping out on a limb!
I think this horse is good to go as long as it had a bite in it's mouth.
This is what you call a "grandma (or Grammy, Aunt Petra, and Mimi) moment"!!!!
But look at the subjects of the photograph...they are pretty cute! : )
Big helpers-washing dishes.
Mom, Jenny, and Petra before church
We got a lot of decorating done while mom was here. We went out to Coyote Candle and Jenny found this Aunt Jemima made out of lead (not really, but it was super heavy). She called it her "Baby Jesus".
Jenny with her Violet.

Jenny's 1st "poop knots", that's what a friend at Earth calls this hair-do. It is soooo easy and Jenny loved to shake and nod her head and make them shake. I asked her if she had poop knots in her hair and she said, "NO, I not have poop in my hair!!" So we just call them crazy dog ears now-which she chooses just about everyday--fine by me, it's easy and quick!
The big cartwheel!
Jenny and her friend, Kinann at Critter Fest! She sat through the entire tiger show this year and even fed the goats and stuff this year too!
She got this balloon at the Science Spectrum. When we got home I tied it to her stroller. The next morning I heard her yelling, "Get up! Get up!" I walked in the room and asked her what was wrong. She said, "Tell it to get up!" Yes, she was talking to the rapidly deflating balloon!
Queen of the rock pile at Papa's!
We got back up to Earth this week. Some of the other great-grandkids were there too. This was a very rare, quick, still moment with Memaw.
The balancing act!
Last, but certainly not least...Jen and Justin (and Sweetie Belle too!).

No comments:

Post a Comment