For the past 5 years we have spent the 3 day weekend at Possum Kingdom Lake with family and friends (that we consider family). Mandy and Case hanging out by the water!
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Memorial Weekend 2010
I want to start by saying that I am thankful for all of the men and women who currently serve, have previously served, and for those who have lost their lives to protect the rights and freedoms we are so blessed to have in the United States. All 4 of Jenny's great-granddad's served!
For the past 5 years we have spent the 3 day weekend at Possum Kingdom Lake with family and friends (that we consider family). Mandy and Case hanging out by the water!
Tia, aka "Rose" (from Titanic). This is on Mandy and Tully's new boat, but I'm not sure it's called the Titanic. I need to ask what the name of the boat is.
For the past 5 years we have spent the 3 day weekend at Possum Kingdom Lake with family and friends (that we consider family). Mandy and Case hanging out by the water!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment