Sunday, April 4, 2010
Happy Easter!
Jenny is studying her loot! She got a lot of eggs and candy and the uno moo game from Grammy & Poppy! She was also spoiled by Nay Nay & Pops with an Easter dress and candy and by Papa and Robyn with a huge basket with an Easter bunny and a baby!


Jenny's shirt says "I love sunny days!" Well let me tell you that this is her 3rd Easter and by far the most beautiful!! We do love sunny days and today was perfect for hunting eggs!!!
Jenny with her eggs! She shook all the eggs when she would find them. She wouldn't always say something, but she got to one egg, shook it and said, "Yummm, M&M's. No, IT'S MONEY!!!!!!!" I thought she was pretty clever for figuring that out, and her excitement was funny.
Enjoying the M & M's. She got M&M's and Special Dark Hershey's Chocolates. I think it's funny that she loves dark chocolate so much! She and her Granddad James and Memaw Jean! I saved some for them too! : )
On to the house. We went out yesterday and took a load out to the "Evergreen". I told Justin we are going to call it the evergreen instead of just plain-o storage. We are planning to paint it to match the trim on the house (it is called Charro). So when we paint it we will call it "Ever-charro". Anyhow, this is the tile in the mud room/laundry room. They have pretty much finished laying it and only lack grouting.
They put the posts on the front porch. We really wanted railing, but are going to have to do that later. Kind-of a huge bummer, but oh well. The posts look nice though. Tomorrow they are going to put the hardware on the cabinets & vanities, put the door knobs on and the t.p. holders and towel hooks up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment