Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Thanksgiving!
Justin, Jenny & I went to Mom & Dad's for Thanksgiving. We had a great, relaxing time and ate way too much, but it was all so yummy! Mom already had the whole house decorated for Christmas; it was so homey--I loved it!!
My picts got out of order, but oh well. This was before we left and they had delivered a big pile of wood that will become our house. I think they have even more wood now than in this picture!
This was Sunday when we got back from OK. This little dungeon is the safe room and Justin's closet. Supposed to start framing this week, and I'm sure they need to be paid somehow, but it is sooo bitterly cold and the wind made it even colder this morning, so I feel really bad for them!
Justin, Jenny, Me, Haley, and Adam--it was sooo great to have everyone together and spend some unhurried time together. Adam and Haley were troopers on Friday morning going shopping at 2ish, mom and I slept in 'til 4:30. I dropped her off at Wal-Mart and went over to Lowe's and stood in line outside for an hour 'til 6 and got Justin a miter saw and table saw----HUGE savings on both!! He was super excited. I even got myself a 4' step ladder for $22!!
Friday night was Light up the Plains in Enid. This is when they turn on all of the Christmas lights downtown. Behind us is the old Kress' building; I think this was like a department store back in the day. They had horse drawn carriage rides, Santa, and an amazing fireworks show to Christmas music--someone is extremely talented to have put it together. The fireworks hit the beats of the music!!! Jenny wasn't so crazy about the loud booms, but when it was over she said, "Bye, bye stars." She has talked about the "stars" ever since. She even makes the noises they made too! It's so funny--she got so carried away with it once that she fell over backward!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment