Wednesday, November 4, 2009

House Update

August 31 this is before we started anything. I am facing northwest.
October 4 we went over and staked out the perimeter. Jenny is standing at the end of what will be the garage. I am facing north. The road is to the east (right).
On October 24 they drilled the well.
Again on October 24, the dirt work began.
October 28, they had finished the dirt work. Ended up building it up 12". I am facing west.
November 1, we got back from Austin and they had finished the well. The big white thing is the pressure tank. Jenny has to help Justin check it out!
Also November 1, they had dug through their dirt work back to the original ground--footings. I am facing the southwest.
November 3, they poured cement in the footings and set the forms. I am facing west in the picture. The front of the house will face east. You can see the the pressure tank in the back left corner in front of the trees. The red box in the back right corner will cover the well when we get closer to being finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment